Stamps (Philately)/value washington stamp

Hello, I have been going through my old collection and have come across several stamps featuring Washington, franklin, harding. one in particular interests me. It is a red 2 cent Washington in a circle and has a post mark of NEB (presume Nebraska) on the side. would it be of any value

Without a picture I couldn't tell what you have except for the description you gave me, which narrows it down to 20 stamps. Usually used stamps have very little value, but there is some interest by collectors to collect postage from certain states/cities. This doesn't necessarily increase the value but may be easier to sell. If you want to send in a picture I will be able to help you better.I am on vacation until 7/25. Have a great day.

Stamps (Philately)

Michael Lancial

I am a stamp collector for 25 years and can answer most questions in US stamps and Schermack Postage vending machines

I have collected and bought many collections of US stamps over the last 25 years. I am currently a APS member in good standing for over 20 years. I also can help answer questions on Schermack Postage Vending Machines, I am not an expert but I do collect them.

I am college educated and graduated from LIT in Michigan 1988. My only stam education comes from all the classes I went to at the Plymouth,Mi stamp shows over the years.