Stamps (Philately)/Washington 2cent stamp

I have two of these stamps still connected at the perferation...and unused. What do you think they are worth and do you know a buyer?
     Thank you for your time

There are many different stamp issues that depict Washington and are denominated two cents.  If you could provide a clear, sharp digital photo of the stamps, I will be able to narrow down the identification and provide an answer.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.