Stamps (Philately)/2 cent washington stamp

2 cent washington stamp
2 cent washington stam  
Can you tell me the type of stamp this is. I've done some investigating but still no luck on how to identify this type.

I do not understand why you haven't found any info?  Do you own a Scott catalog?  The U.S. Specialized catalog contains lots of info which would help you to figure this stamp out.

It is a coil stamp, issued sometime after 1912 (which is the year that particular design was first introduced). It is a paste-up stamp, which was the place where the strips of stamps were pasted together so that a roll of coils could be made. It appears to be perf 10 and if so, it is very likely the 1914 coil, Scott #444.  If it is perf 8.5, then it must be Scott #413.

Does this help?

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.

United States - Virtually any kind of stamp, cover, essay, proof, cancel, covers, etc.

I have my own expertizing service - Weiss Expertizing. See here;

APS (Life member), USSS, UPSS, USPCS, USCC, EFO Club

Many different.

High School

Too numerous to list here - I have been exhibiting for over 40 years, so have accumulated lots of awards. Also for books I have written.

Thousands different. We ran Public Auctions for 25+ years and I have been a dealer since 1972.