Stamps (Philately)/3 cent postcards

QUESTION: I have 42 un-used 3 cent postcards.  Is there any value, and where could I sell them?   Thank you!

ANSWER: Hi Beverly,

Thanks for your question.

There are multiple 3c postal cards.  I need you to do a follow up and include a scan of one of them or give me a detailed description.  When I get that follow up, I will be more than happy to research a list value of the postal cards for you.

QUESTION: Here it is.  I hope the quality is good enough.

Thank you.

Hello again Beverly,

Thanks for the follow up with a scan of the postal  card.  

The postal car  you have there is Scott #UX46 and it was first issued on August 1, 1958.  It has a list value today of 50c in mint condition.

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996