Stamps (Philately)/3 cent postcards

Question
QUESTION: I have 42 un-used 3 cent postcards.  Is there any value, and where could I sell them?   Thank you!

ANSWER: Hi Beverly,

Thanks for your question.

There are multiple 3c postal cards.  I need you to do a follow up and include a scan of one of them or give me a detailed description.  When I get that follow up, I will be more than happy to research a list value of the postal cards for you.

Terry

Postcard
Postcard  
QUESTION: Here it is.  I hope the quality is good enough.

Thank you.

Answer
Hello again Beverly,

Thanks for the follow up with a scan of the postal  card.  

The postal car  you have there is Scott #UX46 and it was first issued on August 1, 1958.  It has a list value today of 50c in mint condition.

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

Terry

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton