Stamps (Philately)/one cent Kestral stamp

I have a package of 50 one cent Kestral stamps. They are still in the little wax envelope that they came in from the post Office. The seal has never been broken. Any idea as to their value?

Hello Roberta,

Thanks for your question.

The 1c stamp that you are talking about is considered a fairly common definitive.  Their list value is just the face value of the stamp (1c).

Wish I had better news for you.

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996