Stamps (Philately)/Mars Pathfinder collectors framed stamp

Mars Pathfinder
Mars Pathfinder  
I purchased a Mars Pathfinder signed commemorative framed stamp signed by Captain James Livell in 1998 for $89.95. It has a certificate of authenticity as well. It is marked 1of 5000. Can you tell me the value of it today?

The stamp is valued at $6.00, but I have no idea what value is added by the rest.  I would pose your question to an expert in space memorabilia.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!  

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.