Stamps (Philately)/Need Help Mark.

The last time you told me to go to library to look up prices.  I am 70 years old and I am donatinf all my philatelic holdings.
I do not have the time to research these stamps.  I just need a rough value of an honest guess so I can donate to the APS.  I have already send them thousans worth.  Also Spellman Museum, AFDCS.

Just give me your best guess Mark.  I need to send them out soon.  Does that .90 cent look like #166 (A54) #191.  

Anything else on this sheet of value.  Please do not tell me to look them up sir.

Thanks for your help

I can't positively identify several of the stamps without direct examination because of the subtle differences between certain issues.  But I can venture a guess of about $1,000 catalog (retail) value for the undamaged stamps in your photo.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.