Stamps (Philately)/22 k stamps

What is the difference between the 22k gold stamps and replicas? A postmark, thickness? Etc

Hi Mel,

I'm not certain I really understand your question.  A "replica" is a copy of something, but not necessarily made out of gold foil, it could be made out of any kind of material, whereas a 22k gold stamp is a replica made out of gold foil.  In either case, they are relatively of no value in the secondary market.  Which means that the original buyer might have to pay a lot of money for them, usually directly from the company that makes/markets them, but when they are resold, they are worth probably 10c on the dollar versus the cost.

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.

United States - Virtually any kind of stamp, cover, essay, proof, cancel, covers, etc.

I have my own expertizing service - Weiss Expertizing. See here;

APS (Life member), USSS, UPSS, USPCS, USCC, EFO Club

Many different.

High School

Too numerous to list here - I have been exhibiting for over 40 years, so have accumulated lots of awards. Also for books I have written.

Thousands different. We ran Public Auctions for 25+ years and I have been a dealer since 1972.