Stamps (Philately)/stamp sheets

Question
QUESTION: I have 'The Declaration of Independence, 4 July 1776 at Philadelphia' 'The Surrender of Lord Cornwallis at Yorktown' Washington Reviewing His Ragged Army at Valley Forge' and 'Washington crossing the Delaware' stamp sheets all are AMERICAN REVOLUTION BICENTENNIAL 1776-1976 in perfect condition. Are they worth anything?

ANSWER: Danielle,
  Hi, these are what is termed in stamp collecting as "Souvenir Sheets". They are used to commemorate in beautiful ways some event, and often tied to large philatelic conventions.  This set is a set of 4, and you have all of them, printed in 1976.
  These are identified (in order you listed them) as Scott #1687 (Pane of 5), #1686 (Pane of 5), #1689 (Pane of 5) and #1688 (Pane of 5).
  The pane of 5 refers to the 5 stamps contained within the overall picture in the souvenir sheet.  As a "Book Value" goes, if they are in perfect condition (not wrinkled, aged, damaged, torn, bent even slightly, gum on back flawless) the same order as above book value would be: 1687 - $4.25, 1686 - $3.25, 1689 - $6.26 and 1688 - $5.25.  The progressive increase in value is due to the progressive increase in face value of the stamps attached (13c, 18c, 24c and 31c).
  So total book value for the set of 4 would be $19.  However... book value is what you expect to pay from a dealer (and even they will come down on the price in most cases).  If you wanted to sell these on eBay I just recently sold a "First Day Cover" set myself for $12.  (FDC book value is $7.50 each, or total of $30).
  This is one of my favorite sets, but most "Modern" stamps really don't carry a great deal of value unless there is something unusual about them.  There are "Error" types of these, but they would certainly fall into the "Rare" category.  If you can send me a photo of one of them, I can confirm if they are the common variety, or if you might have something on the rare side which, is possible.
Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Scott

P.S. Please do rate my response when you have time.

stamp sheet
stamp sheet  
QUESTION: here is one picture that you asked for. thanks again.

Answer
Danielle,
  This is interesting.  The image is a bit blurry, so can you validate for me if the stamp on the far left has 13c in the bottom right corner, and that the stamp on the far right has 13c in the upper left corner?  They are actually quite hard to see especially on the right side one even when you have the sheet clear and in front of you.  Can you check those and let me know?  If they are missing... then you have something interesting, and I'd like to see photos of the others.  Also, if you can take a closeup shot of first stamp in that page, so I can have a look at it, it would be helpful.  Try to get the best clarity you possibly can, as stamp identification by email photo can be tricky.  See if you can get it in better light as well, this one is a little hard to see.  I enhanced it in Photoshop but still couldn't discern for certain if the 13c mark is present or not on those 2 stamps.
Thanks,
Scott

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton