Stamps (Philately)/24 CENT TYPE A29

Question
TYPE A29
TYPE A29  
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO HELP ME IDENTIFY THE 'GREEN' STAMP IN THE ATTACHED PHOTO. I CANNOT FIND ANY REFERENCE TO A GREEN COLOR FROM THIS ISSUE DESPITE MANY ATTEMPTS THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Answer
  Great question, and thanks for including the good quality photo with this.  Makes it much easier.  There is a phenomenon in philately known as "changeling".  This occurs in some stamps when exposed to certain conditions, like sulfur.  (If you are collector in a mining town for example, most of your early (1920 and prior) orange stamps will turn brown, due to exposure to sulfur in the air.  There are many types of conditions that can result in color changing (technically "fading" is a type of changeling as well...)
  Your stamp here is a "victim" of such condition.  This is a 78b (gray) variety that has been subject of changeling.  I would rate this VG given it's off centering on 2 sides (left and bottom).  Changeling of this type would take a further hit to book value (about 10% - 20% less).  VG book value of a 78b would be $120, take 10% off, you're looking around book value of $108.
Hope that helps
Best regards,
Scott

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton