Stamps (Philately)/Internal Revenue Stamps

I have two connected (side by side) "One Dollar United States Internal Revenue" stamps with "Documentary" on top and a picture of L. Woodbury.  There is no year printed on them.  They are unused and in excellent condition, and I was wondering if you had any other information on them and if they have any value.  Thanks!  Linda

It reads like you have the 1954 red documentary revenue issue without black date overprint, designated Scott number R667.  An unused pair in fault-free, eye-appealing condition is valued at $1.80.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.