Stamps (Philately)/I bought some Sweden Stamps and i would like to know how much they worth !!

Question
Sweden
Sweden  

Sweden
Sweden  
Hi.i just bought some Stamps and i was wondering how much they worth.i bought them from a guy on a Market and he was arround early 20's and he didn't know to much about them.they are from sweeden And i atach some pictures .many thanks

Answer
Hi Thomas,
  Well, I hope you didn't pay too much for them.  While these are "early" Swedish stamps, Sweden entered the "stamp" game pretty late compared to other countries (around 1855).  The earliest stamps (Scott #1 - 4) have good values to them, even for used stamps, but after that, not so much.

In your case, the earliest of the stamps you have looks to be around Scott #56 (5c Yellow Green is the bottom left stamp on the first image you sent) has a catalog value of around 30 cents (USD) or roughly 18 cents Euro.

I don't see any in this group that have a value over $1 USD.  These used stamps were printed in the 100's of millions, and heavily used, since they are so common (despite their age), they don't have much value.  While there are certainly some stamps of value in the Swedish catalog, there are none in the images that you have provided to me here.
Wish I had better news for you.
Best regards,
Scott

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton