Stamps (Philately)/translations

Question
fdc a
fdc a  

fd cancel
fd cancel  
Hi.
I could attach only 2 files to the previous email.  The final 2 are attached here.  The second is 600 dpi.

Mike

Answer
Dear Mike,
GREETINGS.
It surely is an FDC. A pair alongwith a 6 Annas stamp of 1955 series, postmarked on the day of issue of Malaria Eradication Day of 1962, from  a Mobile Post Office,difficult to decipher the city's name or even guess. Address, if any, on the reverse may show something. A part postmark on the lower portion of the pair indicates not something usual, may be stamps were removed from somewhere and used in combination with 1955 stamp, may be to make the cover as more malaria oriented....bkn

ADDITION TO THE ABOVE.

Top portion of the postmark is in Devnagri/Hindi script (starting from above S of the POSTAGE of the Re 1 stamp of Telephone) , "Mobile P.O." though not clear afterwards.

Stamps (Philately)

BK