Stamps (Philately)/DDR stamp

DDR stamp
DDR stamp  
Hi, I have unused german stamp some numbers printed frontside reversly.
I have attached the image.
Please tell me the value of the stamp.

Hello Senthil,

I'm not an expert on GDR stamps.
As far as I see, it is a foil stamp. The number might be printed reverse on the front site because the ink was not dry when the stamps were rolled. But as I said: I'm not an expert and you might better contact an expert.
Here are the names of GDR experts and links to their pages with detailed contact information:

Mr. Heiko Koenig!&view=profile&areas=275&id=957
Mr. Siegfried Paul!&view=profile&areas=275&id=72
Mr. Heinz-Joerg Schoenherr!&view=profile&areas=275&id=83

Kind regards from Berlin Germany

Stamps (Philately)

Peter Lang

I can answer questions about `music on stamps` which covers composers, instruments and singers as well as musical notes, dance, opera and all other music related topics shown on stamps, postmarks and postal stationaries.

I am collecting 'music on stamps' since more than 30 years. Since 1994 I'm the editor of the magazine 'Der Musikus' which is published quarterly in German with English and French abstracts.
Please ask for a free copy at motivgruppe
Since 1995 I'm president of 'Motivgruppe Musik', a musical stamp club with appr. 300 members from 28 countries. Besides of several musical stamp collections I've a special library with more than 100 books about music and more than 600 books, booklets and articles about music on stamps

More than 500 articles about 'music on stamps' mainly published in our quarterly magaine "Der Musikus" (German / English / French).
Several articles published in "The Baton" (magazine of PMC).
Several articles published in topical stamp magazines in Germany, France, Japan, The Netherlands ......
Please also visit ""

There isn't a special education on stamp collecting but I've got the certificate from the Bavarian stamp society to act as a judge for topical stamp collections at competitive stamp exhibitions. In my 'civil job' I'm a graduated engineer for computer science.

Winner of the international "Augusto Massari Price" 1997 which is told to be the "Oscar in Music Philately".