Stamps (Philately)/July4, 1776 stamps issued in 1976

Question
I have a sheet of these stamps.  What is their value and the best way to sell them since I am not a collector?  There is an number 37484 on the bottom row attached to the stamp sheet.  Is this a serial number?

Answer
Cyprus stamps SG 474 1976 USA Bicentennial - MINT
Cyprus stamps SG 474 1  
Hi Ken

It's a little difficult to answer without seeing a photograph or a scan of the stamp you refer to but Cyprus did issue such a stamp in 1976 to commemorate the USA Bicentennnial and it's referenced in UK catalogues (Stanley Gibbons) as SG 474.

I'm attaching an image of a single stamp which we retail on our website at a cost of 0.35 (GBP) for Mint (never hinged). You can see it listed here: http://www.cyprusstamps.com/shoponline/prod_292283-Cyprus-Stamps-SG-474-1976-Uni

I'm attaching a scan of the mint stamp which will be a larger image so you can confirm if it is indeed the Cypriot stamp sheet you hold.

Stamps (Philately)

Michele Chapman