Stamps (Philately)/Scott UX27

Question
You've told others that this card has little value.  But what about UX27C and UX27D?  Where can I find details on how to distinguish these from run of the mill card?

Answer
Hello Phillip,

Thanks for your question.

To determine if the card you have is UX27c or UX27D, your best bet would be to have the card professionally authenticated.  There are many professional companies that will (for a nominal fee) assign an identification for your item.   Many of these companies advertise in a philatelic periodical called LINNS, which can be found at your local library.

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

Terry

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton