Stamps (Philately)/1981 Christmas stamp

what is the face value of the 1981 Christmas stamp honoring the American Lung Association featuring a man on a rocking horse? I have just inherited a large amount of these and sheets of other stamps, some which also do not have a face value. I want to use them for postage, but the value is not on these stamp Thanks,

I regret to tell you that Christmas seals such as the one you describe are not valid for postage.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.