Stamps (Philately)/forever stamps error

Question
hi, i bought some computer vended forever (flag) stamps, but the F on Forever is missing on them. Are they collectible or worth anything, if i try to sell them? thanks

Answer
Hi DD,
Thanks for the question,
DD, Although this is not that common, it is far from rare. There have actually been quite a few different EFO'S (Error's, freaks and oddities) found on Computer Vended Postage (CVP), including the Flag stamp. This might be of interest to collectors of EFO's or CVP, but unfortunately I would not expect it to be very valuable. I would estimate it would be valued at about 2-3 times face value to the right collector.
Thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern