Stamps (Philately)/first man on the moon stamp

Question
1
1  

2
2  
hi scott, sorry i did forget to attach the image, ive included 2 as they are not the best quality, i can send more if necessary
thanks again

Answer
Martin,
 These are very interesting.  It has color shift, but all the colors are present.  So it won't get the premium of an Error.  This falls in to the category of "Freak" similar to a folded piece printed, leaving a blank on one area of the stamp, and printing on a back part, sometimes cut at odd angles.
 So it will carry a premium of maybe 20% - 40% of book value.  Book value on a block of 4 C76 of $1.  So not quite a retirement piece.

(Incidentally the red omitted single is $500.  Had this been a block of 4 of those, it would have been worth quite a lot).  Still, it was fun to see, so thanks for sending the images.

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton