Stamps (Philately)/Stamps (variety)

Dear William,
I found the stamps I am inquiring about at a flea market/consignment shop. Many have never been used and some have. All I can find online is different websites that will evaluate the stamps. I am looking for a faster way to get info on these stamps. Is there a website for USPO with their stamps listed and years the stamps were issued?
Thank you,

Hi Penny,

I hope you can appreciate that without a better description, there is no way I can properly advise you.  What you need to do is buy or borrow the appropriate Scott catalogs that list virtually every stamp ever issued, along with values.  You can usually borrow them at your local library.  You can buy used copies online at eBay or Amazon.  Good luck.

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.

United States - Virtually any kind of stamp, cover, essay, proof, cancel, covers, etc.

I have my own expertizing service - Weiss Expertizing. See here;

APS (Life member), USSS, UPSS, USPCS, USCC, EFO Club

Many different.

High School

Too numerous to list here - I have been exhibiting for over 40 years, so have accumulated lots of awards. Also for books I have written.

Thousands different. We ran Public Auctions for 25+ years and I have been a dealer since 1972.