Stamps (Philately)/1959 POSTAGE DUE

Question
I HAVE NOTICED DIFFERENT VARIETIES IN THE "CENTS" PORTION OF THE PRINTING. DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO OR KNOW WHERE I CAN GET UPDATED ON THIS? THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL ATTENTION, ELTON

Answer
Hello Elton,

Thanks for your question.

The best way to answer your question is to direct you to your local library.   Check out Scotts Specialized Catalogue of U.S. Stamps & Covers.  In this user friendly book, you can find almost every postage stamp the United States has ever issued.   There are pictures to help with identification and values for each in both mint and used conditions.

There is a section that is dedicated to Postage Due stamps.  They go into specific detail regarding minute details between each series.   It's an easy read and easy to follow.

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

Terry

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton