Stamps (Philately)/Stamps

Question
I have some stamps that are called "Indonesia's First Stamps". The full set is here is mint condition. I was wondering how much they would be worth.

Answer
Dan,

My best guess as your description is a bit short:

Indonesia became an independent country in late 1940.  The first set of Indonesian stamps was issued in 1950 and consisted of 9 stamps with values from 1 sen to 12 1/2 sen.  Individually or as a set these stamps are fairly common.  The total catalog value of the set is $2.10 provided the stamps are in perfect condition with excellent centering.  The value in used condition is even less.

Scott catalog numbers for this set are 335-343.  Remember, if researching this on line, asking price does not indicate the value, only the price at which it sold is useful.

Stamps (Philately)

Bill Lehr