Stamps (Philately)/India 1992 Birds of Prey Incl. Inscription Error SG. 1525a, 1526a, 1525-1528 MNH

Question
Dear Mr. Pandya,
I have the India stamps on eBay (item nr. 380888419115 ) incl. SG. 1525a , And I believe those errors are genuine, buyers are willing to be sure, so they want the certification for the SG.1525a . What is the correct procedure of getting the certificate and what may it cost to pay for the reliable certification service? Thank You! Janis

Answer
Dear Janis,
Thanks for your query. To obtain the certificate of genuineness you can contact Royal Philatelic Society (UK) or American Philatelic Society (USA) who provides such service. About the cost you have to contact them. They will provide you complete details.
Prashant Pandya  

Stamps (Philately)

Prashant H. Pandya