Stamps (Philately)/India 1992 Birds of Prey Incl. Inscription Error SG. 1525a, 1526a, 1525-1528 MNH

Dear Mr. Pandya,
I have the India stamps on eBay (item nr. 380888419115 ) incl. SG. 1525a , And I believe those errors are genuine, buyers are willing to be sure, so they want the certification for the SG.1525a . What is the correct procedure of getting the certificate and what may it cost to pay for the reliable certification service? Thank You! Janis

Dear Janis,
Thanks for your query. To obtain the certificate of genuineness you can contact Royal Philatelic Society (UK) or American Philatelic Society (USA) who provides such service. About the cost you have to contact them. They will provide you complete details.
Prashant Pandya  

Stamps (Philately)

Prashant H. Pandya

I can answer queries related to Modern Postal History of India, Indian Postal Stationery, Baroda and Rajpipla State Postal History and fiscals. Please no questions about valuation of stamps or any philatelic material.

Involved in philatelic activities for more than 30 years. As a collector I have actively participated in State, National and International level Philatelic Exhibitions, writing articles on various aspects of philately. I am also a web master and maintaining philatelic web sites for the promotion of philately.

President: Baroda Philatelic Society
Moderator : Indian Philatelists' Forum (A web based e-group promoting Indian Philately. -
Secretary: Philatelic Congress of India
India Study Circle for Philately, U.K.
Association International des Journalistes Philatéliques (AIJP)
Philatelic Webmasters' Association
Volunteer Editor for (Editing Recreation/Collecting/Stamps Category)

1. Vadophil- Quarterly News Bulletin of Baroda Philatelic Society (Also an editor of the journal)
2. India Post - Journal of India Study Circle for Philately
3. Ind Dak
4. GPA Newsletter
5. A Guide to Modern Indian Postal Stationery, Vol. I (Envelopes)
6. Various Philatelic Souvenirs published during philatelic exhibitions.
7. - Website for the promotion of Indian Philately

B. Sc. (Microbiology)

Have won Silver, Large Silver, Vermeil and Large Vermeil medals with special prizes for my collections on Postal Stationery of India, Philavision, Shahastrabdi (Millennium) and The Story of Milk at State, Regional, National and International level.