Stamps (Philately)/Internal Revenue 1962 stamp

Question
I have the 1962 Internal Revenue commemorative stamp; however, I also have the same stamp without the "established 1862" date on it.  Are these two separate stamp issues, or might I have an error?

Answer
Hi Hal,
Thanks for the question
Hal, these are 2 separate issues, they are listed in the Scott Specialized Catalog as Cat. #R733 & R734.
R733 has the overprint and has list values of 40c used, $1 mint, and $1.25 mint never hinged. The R734 with "established 1862" REMOVED is slightly better with list values of 70c used, $3 mint, and $5 mint never hinged. Sorry to say it is not an error, but I hope this helps.
Thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern