Stamps (Philately)/Stamps

I have four American Bar Association 3cent stamps.  Across the bottom it reads 1878 Liberty Under Law 1953.  Two of the stamps are still connected.  Do they have any value?

Your stamp is Scott number 1022, first issued August 24th, 1953.  Fault-free, eye-appealing examples of Scott 1022 are (retail) valued at 25 cents apiece.  There is no premium for the adjoined pair.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.