Stamps (Philately)/readers digest

I would like to know a estimated value of a readers digest first day cover collection , starts from April 23 1981 - June 14 1985 . It has certificate of authenticity. It was given to me and not sure what to do with it .

Hi Marcie,

Thanks for your question.

Readers Digest First Day Covers were compiled by a private company in an attempt to cash in on the popularity of stamp collecting.

The covers you mention have a list value of $1.00 to $3.00 on average.

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996