Stamps (Philately)/What can you tell me about these?

Question
red
red  
Hi, what can you tell me about the attached? how much are those worth? Thanks

Answer
The stamps in your picture appear to be a strip of three of Great Britain one penny red 1841 issue.  Centering is poor,the two stamps on the right appear to be faded, and a small piece is missing from the lower right corner of the right most stamp.  Suggested value of a used strip of three with no faults is $20.00.  Suggested adjustments to value are -75% for the centering with perforations into the design on two sides, -50% for the fading and another -25% for the nipped corner.  That leaves a retail value of about $1.00-$1.50 as an intact strip of three.  This value assumes no additional faults that I do not see in the picture.

Stamps (Philately)

Bill Lehr