Stamps (Philately)/Rare? US FDC

Question
On going through my rather large collection of US FDC I noted that one of my FDCs Commemorating the Mackinac Bridge June 25th, 1958 was covered with autographs and for the hecl of it I Googled the first one: Prentiss M Brown.
It turns out that my envelope has been autographed by:
Prentiss M Brown - The father of Mackinac Bridge
David B. Steinman - the constructor of the bridge
William J. Cochran - member of the first board
George A Osborn - member of the first board
Murray Dan Wagoner - member of the first board and
Arthur E. Summerfield - Postmaster General of the US
I have been working overtime on Google and have not seen any like it at all. How rare is it ? and do you have an educated guess of its value??
If needed I can send you picture.
Kind regards
Ole Jensen
Tune, Denmark

Answer
First Day covers with related autographs are a fun way to collect them, and depending on the scarcity of the signatures, they can add significant value to the cover. Most "Event"-type FDCs or as in this case a famous structure, are generally not worth a whole lot simply because, in general, few collectors care much about a bridge and even less care about the associated related signatures. But I would guesstimate your cover has a market value in the range of $50/100.00.  Which isn't bad at all!  Hope this helps?

Bill

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.