Stamps (Philately)/Postal Commemorative U. S. First Day Stamps

I have a book/album of First Day Stamps. This was made in about 1976 and 1977. They were left to me by my deceased wife. I am looking for someone of interest in these. I would like to learn value if possible. Thank You.

Hi Roger,

I am sorry to say that there is very little interest or value in these types of collector albums, but to be sure, I suggest you contact a dealer in your area, and you can find one by checking both the American Stamp Dealer's Assoc. website and the American Philatelic Society website. There is no way I can give you exact valuation without seeing the material personally.

Good luck!

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.

United States - Virtually any kind of stamp, cover, essay, proof, cancel, covers, etc.

I have my own expertizing service - Weiss Expertizing. See here;

APS (Life member), USSS, UPSS, USPCS, USCC, EFO Club

Many different.

High School

Too numerous to list here - I have been exhibiting for over 40 years, so have accumulated lots of awards. Also for books I have written.

Thousands different. We ran Public Auctions for 25+ years and I have been a dealer since 1972.