Stamps (Philately)/Postal Commemorative U. S. First Day Stamps

Question
I have a book/album of First Day Stamps. This was made in about 1976 and 1977. They were left to me by my deceased wife. I am looking for someone of interest in these. I would like to learn value if possible. Thank You.

Answer
Hi Roger,

I am sorry to say that there is very little interest or value in these types of collector albums, but to be sure, I suggest you contact a dealer in your area, and you can find one by checking both the American Stamp Dealer's Assoc. website and the American Philatelic Society website. There is no way I can give you exact valuation without seeing the material personally.

Good luck!

Bill

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.