Stamps (Philately)/us #707

Question
stamp
stamp  

stamp
stamp  
Hello mike,

I have a questiom for you! Please open the attached  file.
This stamp have blue and red lines on  the back.

Can you please provide me some information about these lines?

Thanks in advance

Answer
Hello Offer,
Thanks for the question,

Offer, I appreciate the clear pictures, it appears that the red and blue lines are from either of two things. First for some reason somebody could have drawn them on and they faded. But more than likely, they are just ink transferred at some point from something they were either stuck to, or just up against for a period of time (Improper storage). Because of the thin/paper adhesion (can't quite tell from the photo which it is) I would go with the second reason, as this could not happen during production.
Sorry to say this is not an error in any way. I wish I had better news, but I hope this helps.

Thanks again for the question,
Mike  

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern