Stamps (Philately)/us #726

Question
QUESTION: Hello william
Please open the file
This mint blok is printed on both side.
I want to know if i have to send it to have certificate.
With tancks
Ofer

ANSWER: Without a picture, there is no way for me to see if it really is printed on both sides (an error) or merely an offset or set-off print, which would show the design in REVERSE of the design on the front, which is merely an Oddity or Freak but not an error. An offset occurs when the sheets of stamps, after gumming are stacked on top of each other while the ink hasn't yet dried, causing ink from the sheet on the bottom to be transferred to the gum of the sheet above it.  If you can put up a picture. I can determine which it is for sure.

Bill

stamp
stamp  

stamp
stamp  
QUESTION: I hope it's okay now
Offer

Answer
Offer.

That is clearly an offset, not "printed on both sides" since the design is backwards it is easy to tell. And it is rather light - the darker the offset, the more desirable. You do not need to get this expertized or need a certificate. It is a genuine light offset.

Bill

Stamps (Philately)

William R. Weiss, Jr.