Stamps (Philately)/ID Help

Question
Scott # ?
Scott # ?  

Scott # ?
Scott # ?  
Mr. Stern,

I need help classifying these stamps. What are their corresponding scott #s?

Thank you for time.

Best regards,

Leslie

Answer
Hi Leslie,
Thanks for the question.
Leslie, both stamps pictured appear to be Scott Catalog #610. I checked a few I had in stock and the perforations matched up with the Perf 11 #610. These have a catalog value of $1.10 in very fine never hinged condition. The top stamp has a major crease, so it would not be very desirable to a collector. The bottom one has a very slight misperforation, and a stain, so this too would not be all that desirable. Without the stain, it might have been worth about $2-$3 to an EFO (Errors, freaks and oddities) collector. I will say that there is a rare variety of this stamp but the chances of having one are very, very, unlikely.
Sorry I wish I had better news.
Thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern