Stamps (Philately)/ID Help

Scott # ?
Scott # ?  

Scott # ?
Scott # ?  
Mr. Tipton,

I need help classifying these stamps. What are their corresponding scott #'s?

Thank you for time.

Best regards,

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your question.

I looked at the stamps in the pictures and they all appear to be a common definitive: Scott #552, which was issued on January 17, 1923.   Today that stamp has a list value of 25c.

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

P.S.  Please remember to rate me reply to your inquiry.   Appreciate it.  

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996