Stamps (Philately)/Olive green colored 3 cent stamp

Hi Mark,

I am going thru and old stamp collection that was inherited and can not find anything on an olive-green colored 3 cent stamp. Can you give me any idea?
Thanks Bev

Without seeing a photo of the stamp I cannot readily identify it, but you can look up the stamp yourself at your local library.  Ask at the reference desk for the Scott Specialized Catalog of United States Stamps and Covers.  There you will find photographs and current values for every United States stamp ever issued, sorted by date of issue.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.