Stamps (Philately)/stamp

Question
what is the red one dollar documentary United States Revenue stamp worth.  This has 3-27-63 written on it

Answer
Hi Debbie,
Thanks for the question, but I'm afraid without a picture I can't give you a value. There are about 10 different stamps it could be, depending on what it says on it. And each of those has different perforation types that determine the value. The 3-27-63 that is written on it, is just when it was used (cancelled). If you would like to do a follow up with a picture I would be more than happy to give you an estimated value.

thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern