Stamps (Philately)/Tennessee bicentennial printed upside down flag

I have a Tennessee bicentennial stamp that the flag was printed upside down.  Any kind of idea on its value?

The Tennessee flag was indeed printed upside down in the 1976 bicentennial commemorative sheet of 50 state flags, but it has no special value.  That stamp, like the other single stamps in the sheet, is valued at 30 cents in mint condition.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.