Stamps (Philately)/stamps

Question
Have partial roll of test stamps 20 +yrs old with three test lines running horizontal.  Is there any value or just thro them away?  L

Answer
Robert,
  There is interest in test stamps from various collectors.  Assuming they are postage stamp test roll, and not for some other purpose.  A full roll would have more value, but I have seen strips of 5 to 6 test stamps selling for around $5 to $10 depending on the test.
  Do the stamps contain the words "For testing purposes only" on them?
  Can you send me a photo of them?  I can then give more detailed response.
Best regards,
Scott

Stamps (Philately)

Scott Payton