Stamps (Philately)/commemorative postage stamp 1959

what is value of leather bound sheet of 4cent U.S, stamps commemorating the anniversary of founding of ADA - Amer. Dental Assn - 1959 - sheet of stamps signed by postmaster Summerfield.   Thank you.

The sheet of stamps themselves typically sell for about three times face value. Unfortunately I'm unable to speculate on the added value of the binder and signature, though I suspect the presentation would be worth more to a dentist than a stamp collector.  

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.