Stamps (Philately)/A lot of old stamps. One is in the top 10 rarest stamps in the world.

Question
What you think
What you think  

What you think
What you think  
Hey I have the stamp collection that I found and it has a lot of old stamps in it I'm going to take a picture and see if you can tell me what I got one of them the dag is in the top 10 most rarest in the world take a look tell me what you think

Answer
Your pictures show a number of US stamps from the 20th century.  All of them have been in use during my lifetime.  Sorry, I do not recognize which one you feel is in the top 10 rarest.  Perhaps a picture of just that stamp would help.  Condition and demand versus supply set the value of all collectables. Almost every US stamp album has places for all of the stamps in your picture, the supply is endless.  I do not see any with value.  The most valuable stamp would have been the red $1.65 documentary stamp that has poor centering and is either folded or has a piece missing; catalog value for that stamp in perfect condition is a whopping $4.50.

Stamps (Philately)

Bill Lehr