Stamps (Philately)/Typo on stamp sheet

Question
I just noticed that my sheet of War of 1812 Forever stamps has a glaring typo on it. The typo is not on the stamps, it is on the sheet holding the stamps. On the right, just below "Fort McHenry" and a small image are the words, "In the summer of 1814, Britain launched an offensive..."

Might this mean any future collectible value for that sheet of stamps (untouched and unused) above the original price paid for them?

Thank you.

Answer
"In the summer of 1814, Britain launched an offensive..."

The Battle of Fort McHenry was fought September 13/14, 1814, during the British attack on Baltimore.  See wikikpedia entries for the War of 1812 for a more complete time line.

Typo or not, all of the sheets say the same thing so no premium.  There will probably be a minor premium for sheets kept intact that include the text.

Stamps (Philately)

Bill Lehr