Stamps (Philately)/Blue Chip Stamps

I have an estimated 200 stamps that I found while cleaning my house. They are Blue Chip stamps. The stamps themselves are blueish with green markings on them. From top to bottom the stamp says:

EEF (Green)
Cash Value 10 Mills
770 (Green)

and on each side of each stamp it says "Ten Stamps".

I was wondering if you could tell me about the stamps including what year they from and their value?

Blue Chip stamps were a loyalty program set up by grocery stores.  Today's equivalent would be the value cards we scan at the register to get discounts and earn fuel points.  The program was popular in the 1960's and 1970's.  I've seen these stamps sell for about $1 per hundred on eBay.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.