Stamps (Philately)/Postal Envelopes

I have two unused envelopes with embossed postage printed on them.

The first is in the shape of an orange badge, on top is 1776, over postage with a horse and rider below. Below that is a train with two cars. THREE CENTS and 1876 on bottom.  It does not have a double line under the postage like some examples I've see online.

The second is a circular blue with UNITED STATES OF AMERICA printed on the top perimeter, POSTAGE ONE CENT on bottom. There are two solid white heads with 1492 above one head and 1892 above the other. An eagle with spread wings holding arrows in one claw and olive branch in other claw below the heads

Thank you for your assistance, I hope my descriptions are enough for you.

The three cent is Scott U218 issued in 1876 and the one cent is Scott U348 issued in 1893.  Fault-free, eye-appealing examples of each envelope have catalog (retail) values of $67.50 and $3.00 respectively.  

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.