Stamps (Philately)/ID and value help

5 stamps
5 stamps  
Mr. Tipton,

What is the current market value of these five stamps?

Hello Leslie,

Thanks for your question.

As for the two stamps on each end, you need to count the perforations.  The ones with 11 perfs are Scott #610, issued on Sept 1, 1923.  They carry a list value of 55c in mint condition and 25c used.   The stamps with 12 perforations, issued on Sept 12, 1923, have a list value of $15.00 in mint condition and $1.75 used.  The middle stamp that has no perforations and it was issued on June 15, 1923.  It has a list value of $4.75 in mint condition and $4.00 used.

Thanks again for your question and let me know if I can be of any more help.

P.S.  Please remember to rate my reply to your inquiry.  Appreciate it.  

Stamps (Philately)

Terry Tipton

I have been involved in philately for most of my 56 years. I specialize in United States Issues and Postmarks. I have numerous reference sources to research if I do not know the answer. I am organized and promise swift courteous answers. I am a member of the American Philatelic Society. I also have my own philatelic mail order business.

As I mentioned, I have been collecting philatelic items for most of my 56 years. I have several albums of United States issues (most of them are pages I designed myself) and I also have numerous albums of postmarks sorted and researchhed by state.

American Philatelic Society, All Nations Stamp Club and Harford County Stamp Club

Linn's, All Nations Stamp Club Website, and local Newspaper

Board of Directors for Christmas in April 1990-1996