Stamps (Philately)/Benjamin Franklin stamps

Question
Benjamin Franklin one cent
Benjamin Franklin one  
QUESTION: Hi Mike, I have this 2 value Benjamin Franklin one cent stamps. Can u price them for me or tell me what to do next.? Wish to hear from u soon.

ANSWER: Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the question,
Jenny, although the 2 stamps you have were issued over a hundred years ago, in Feb 1903 they are actually still fairly common in used condition. Because of this, unfortunately they only have a catalog value of 25c each. Sorry I wish I had better news.
Thanks again for the question,
Mike

QUESTION: Thanks for your answer, Mike. I know the used stamps cost less but I think the right stamp is not in used condition. And I see this kind of stamp is good price if not used.

Answer
Hi Jenny,
Thanks for the follow-up,
Jenny, I checked the picture again, unfortunatly, to me it does appear to be used as I see cancel marks at the bottom and on the right. Because of the cancel, even if there is still a little gum left on the back, it would still be considered in used condition.
If it were in mint very fine condition with gum, then the catalog value would be about $11.
Thanks again,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern