Stamps (Philately)/Franklin 10c

Franklin 10c
Franklin 10c  

Franklin 9c
Franklin 9c  
stamp on the right perf 10 at top?
9c Franklin perf 10 at bottom?
Please Help Me...

Martin Boyanov,

It is difficult to tell from the photos (because the curved lens of the camera distorts the image).  It would be best to purchase a stamp perforation gauge to measure the perforations.  Most perforation gauges are inexpensive and can be cheaply mailed to you.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.