Stamps (Philately)/Misprint on "A Flag for All Seasons"???

A Flag for All Seasons - Misprint??
A Flag for All Seasons  

A Flag for All Seasons
A Flag for All Seasons  
Hi Mark,

I just noticed that a set of stamps that I recently purchased have been misprinted.  I've attached a couple of photos (as a means of comparison).  Not sure if this kind of mistake is interesting to anyone, or if I should just use them as regular stamps?  Thanks for taking a look.  Mark.

It appears to be a red color shift of about one millimeter.  An error to be sure, but the market for error stamps is highly speculative.  In general, the more dramatic the error, the more an EFO (error, freak and oddity) collector is willing to pay to get it.  If you were to offer your color shifted pane of stamps on, I give it a 50/50 chance it sells for a few bucks over face value.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.