Stamps (Philately)/missed color

Question
I have a sheet of wheat stamps where one horizontal line of stamps is a different color.  I also have a sheet of 50 state stamps where the last row of stamps are all the same color.  Do these have value.

Answer
Hi Michael,
Thanks for the question, but I'm afraid without a picture I can't tell what stamps you are talking about. But even more than that, in many cases the value of an error is determined by the extent of the error, (what I like to call the eye appeal). So without being able to see it I'm afraid I cannot give any type of value. If you could do a follow-up with a couple of clear pictures, I would be happy to give you an idea of their value.
Thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern