Stamps (Philately)/Scott# 2055-2058 Yellow

Stamp Sheet
Stamp Sheet  
Hi Mark, thanks for your assistance. I've recently come into possession of a framed sheet (5 stamps x 10 stamps) of what I believe to be Scott #2055-2058, showing 4 American Inventors. I've attached an image below. Would you please help me confirm this and help me identify the value (if any) of such an object? Thanks!

I can confirm that the stamps are indeed Scott number 2055-2058, but it appears from the photo that the color is faded, perhaps from sun exposure?  A fault-free mint block of four has a catalog (retail) value of $2.00.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.