Stamps (Philately)/three cents washington error

Question
three  cents washington
three cents washingto  
Hello Mike! i have a three cents washington error scott 64 or 65 !i have been looking ower the net to get a answer howe rare my three cents stamp are!iam am not expecting so mutsh but i think i have a exellent stamp here regarding condition and centering and the perfect casellation,all that is god!if you look at the pitsher washington has a small/big blub in the center of the head my questione to you is this unusual error whith this kind of stamp i have newer seen it in this kind of stamps then it has some more the o in postige is a u instead and the t is also a bit odd and the   and letters it loks like a B should be a E,but the blob or airbubble as i supose it is but iam not shore!is kind of odd!maybe i can expect somting from this stamp i dont knowe! if you can a price tag should be fun to knowe!thanks for all the help

Answer
Hi joakim,
Sorry for the delay in answering this, as I just received notice of it yesterday.
Joakim, although the centering and condition may be fairly nice (I would say fine to very fine ), I'm afraid the other printing varieties you mentioned would not add a large premium to the value. The best one is the small extra drop of ink you mentioned in the center of his head. Unfortunately even this would only command a small premium from either an EFO collector (Error's, freaks and oddities) or a specialist in this issue.  Because of the printing methods back then it is not that unusual to find minor varieties in the printings of the time. Although some known varieties can command a substantial premium, most only sell for the normal amount or a small premium.
Joakim,
I wish I could say you have a rarity, but I suspect this might sell in the $5 - $8 range to the right collector.
Thanks again for the question,
Mike

Stamps (Philately)

Mike Stern