Stamps (Philately)/Arthur Singer Stamps

Hi, I have a few full sheets (10 stamps/each) of the 1969 Arthur Singer Wildlife Christmas Stamps. I was trying to see if they were worth anything. They look to be from a book of stamps as it is still attached to the back cover with the name and information on Arthur Singer.

Modern Christmas seals are not highly valued.  Most change hands for a few cents apiece.  Christmas and other charity seals are a subset of philately, but there are groups that specialize in the area, such as the The Christmas Seal & Charity Stamp Society (  They may have very specific information on your holdings.

-Mark Leon

I deal in United States Stamps
American Art Glass
and Halloween Costumes!

Stamps (Philately)

Mark Leon

I am a collector of United States postage stamps, and also a stamp dealer. I`m a member of the American Philatelic Society (APS). My principle area of interest and expertise is in United States Stamps.

I've been selling stamps on the internet since early 1996. I maintain a stamp web page that concentrates on mint US stamps issued generally between 1890 and 2009. I'm an active seller on since 1996, under the user id "mleon". You can find my web page at

I have a Bachelor of Science degree in computer science from the University of Nevada at Las Vegas, 1984.